Hello crafty friends, welcome to my very first blog post. So happy you stopped by. Hope everyone is staying safe in these crazy times. To be honest this has been something I have wanted to do for some time but so very nervous. Thank you to many crafty friends that have helped with some awesome advise and some tips to get started. Now lets get to the card.
Using Brutus Monroe square masking stencil on Neenah Solar White cardstock I used 1/4 inch painters tape and placed it down the centre and across masking off 4 squares, it doesn’t look pretty but it works. I used Mft cloud stencil and my distress inks and only ink blended the top 2 squares.
I don’t own any grass stencils not to say I don’t have any on my crazy wish list. I ended up using the Lawn Fawn Grassy die and made my own stencil and ink blended the bottom half. Cut the panel out using the MFT Wonky Rectangle Die.
Did some simple copic coloring on these cuties from Lawn Fawn. Cut them out with my Brother Scan and Cut and finished up with fun sentiment.
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn Really HIgh Five
- Stencil: MFT Mini Cloud Edges , Brutus Monroe Square Stencil
- Die: Lawn Fawn Grassy Edge, MFT Wonky Rectangle
- Cardstock: Neenah 80lb Solar White
- Copic Markers Bunny: E39, E35, E34, E31, R20
- Copic Markers Mouse: C5, C3, C2, C0, R20
- Ink: Distress Ink Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, MFT Extreme Black
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today. Would love to hear your thoughts please leave a comment below. What are you crafting this weekend? Hope to see you again soon with another card. Stay safe and healthy.