Hello crafty friends. It is time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp. Challenge #143 is Blocks . So pull out your stamps, dies and inks and play along for your chance to win a Gift card or comment for your chance to win a free stamp set. All you need to do is comment on the Your Next Stamp Blog, Instagram or Facebook or all of them to increase your chances. Visit the YNS Blog to get all the details . Good Luck !
Decided to make my own stencils using cardstock.
Using post it tape to mask off the squares I used distress ink oxides (colors listed below) and did a rainbow across the panel.
Am I the only one that takes forever to come up with a sentiment to use? I think I changed my mind about 3 times. Stamped an cute image from Coffee Characters . This dog in the tea cup is so super cute.
Colored this cutie using my copic markers starting with my dark colors and working up to the lighter ones. Used my gelly roll pen to add a pattern to the images and highlights in images.
Added some ink and water splatters. Still trying to decide on the sentiment 🙂
Finished off the card by popping up the sentiment and critter using foam tape and added YNS gumdrops.
- Stamps: Coffee Characters + Coordinating Dies
- Dies: SSS Stitched Rectangle , YNS So Many Squares, YNS Photo Booth Polaroid with Piercing Marks
- Distress Ink Oxide: Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple, Ripe Persimmon, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean, Blue Print Sketch and Wilted Violet
- Copic Markers: T2, T3, W00, W1, R22, R24, R29 & White Gellyroll pen
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80lb
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today. Hope you will subscribe to my blog for future posts. See you again soon with another card.