Hello crafty friends. It is time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp. Challenge # 145 is Celebration Your Next Stamps Bday Month. So pull out your stamps, dies and inks and play along for your chance to win a Gift card or comment for your chance to win a free stamp set. All you need to do is comment on the Your Next Stamp Blog, Instagram or Facebook or all of them to increase your chances. Visit the YNS Blog to get all the details . Good Luck !
I embossed the Circle Bursts on Neenah 80lb cardstock using White Alabaster embossing powder. Went over it with distress ink colors Mustard seed and Squeezed Lemonade. Wiping off the excess ink with a dry cloth.
I had so much fun coloring this adorable dog from YNS Silly Fun Bday, Who doesn’t like a rainbow cake ..lol. I have listed the copic colors I used in the supply list below.
I finished off the card with a sentiment from the same set . Embossed on black cardstock and popped up using foam tape. Added a few YNS gumdrops and popped up the card panel using fun foam. This was a nice quick clean and simple card.
- Stamps: Starburst Background, Circle Burst and Silly Fun Birthday
- Dies: Silly Fun Birthday Die Set, MFT Wonky Rectangle.
- Distress Ink: Mustard Seed & Squeezed Lemonade
- Copic Colors: Cake: G07, Y35,YR04,R27,RV17,BV13,B05 BG23 Eyes: B02, B00 Dog: E31, E33, E35, E37
- Cardstock: Neenah 80lb and 110lb Solar White Cardstock
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today. Hope you will subscribe to my blog for future posts. See you again soon with another card.