HI Crafty friends, Continuing on Your Next Stamps amazing new release. For Day 3 of preview week I am sharing a card I made with the brand new adorable Hammie Happy Birthday Stamp Set. Each preview day, we will be giving away the stamp sets being showcased. Each individual set will go to a winner based on randomly selected comments left on the YNS blog , Designer’s blogs, YNS IG and YNS FB page. Winners will be announced on August 18th.
Using distress inks I made some clouds and unfortunaltey I don’t own a grass stencil but I do have Lawn Fawn Grass Dies so made my own stencil using cardstock.
Colored these adorable cuties with copic markers. I have listed the colors below in the supply list.
I cut out some windows using the adorable MFT Peekaboo Windows which I just found out are no longer available. I love the wonky style of these diesP.
Popped up the images using foam tape and a fun sentiment. Added some detail using my white gel pen.
- Stamps: YNS Hammie- Happy Birthday
- Dies: MFT Dies, SSS Stitched Rectangle
- Inks: Distress Ink Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
- Stencils: MFT Small Clouds
- Copic Colors: Hammies : E02, E31, E33, E34, E37 Balloons:Yellow- YG06,Y13, YR13 Green – G02, G05, G07 Blue- B00, B05, B11=6
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today. Hope you will subscribe to my blog for future posts. See you again soon with another cards.