HI Crafty friends, Continuing on Your Next Stamps amazing new release. It is Day 4 of preview week and YNS is celebrating it with a IG Hop .So don’t forget to head on over to YNS IG to start the hop. Today I am sharing a card I made with the brand new adorable Happy Gnomies and Gnome Sweet Gnome Stamp Sets. Many prizes to be won so don’t for get to head on over to Instagram.
These Gnomes and their homes are so super cute. I had so much fun coloring them with copic markers . The list of colors are listed below.
I layered Brutus Monroe Simple Blend Square stencil on a Neenah 80lb card base than stenciled clouds and stencils. Creating a one layered scene is so much fun.
Popped up the cute images using foam tape and a fun sentiment to finish off this adorable card.
- Stamps: Happy Gnomies and Gnome Sweet Gnome
- Stencils: Brutus Monroe Square Stencil, MFT small clouds.
- Dies: Coordinating Dies for both stamp sets, SSS Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Distress Inks: Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss
- Copic Colors: Gnome House: T5, T2, R59, R46, R27, R14, E29, E27, E23, Y15, YG67 and YG06
- Gnome: B39, B26, B24, B21, YG00, YG06, YG17, E11, E00, C5, C2, C00, G19, RV19, BG23, Y06
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today. Hope you will subscribe to my blog for future posts. See you again soon with another cards.